Bruggeman Law Office has two locations: The Adrian Office is located in the Historic Engine House No. 1 at 126 E Church St. The Engine House was originally erected in 1885. It was renovated by Dan Bruggeman & David Siler in 1989, and later that year became recognized by the state of Michigan as a National Historical Site. The Morenci Office is located at 205 W. Main Street. Although Bruggeman Law has been in Morenci since 2006, our Morenci location recently relocated to a completely refurbished storefront in January of 2014. The Morenci office is part of historical downtown Morenci located in the old “Bank of Morenci” building.
Our office has been involved with and served the agricultural, law enforcement, business communities and individuals citizens of Lenawee County with all their legal needs since 1968.